We are happy to be official bloggers! What has taken me so long? I'm not sure... I'm obsessed! Now we just have to get the internet at our house so I can be a Real Blogger. Here is a taste of what is to come... a handsome husband and the cutest kid alive!
Here my boys are hard at work! Austin loves to ride the tractor with his daddy.




Austin's 3 favorite things... 1. Daddy 2. Slides 3. Water
6 comments:
kara- austin is so big! cute pics.. i'm glad you sent me the email about your blog! keep in touch... ps when are you due? xoxo
Kara!! now we can talk all the time :)
I hate this thing already! LOL. Ok, I posted 2 pictures. I use this thing at work and don't have many pics on the computer. I'll get more =) Your little guy is a doll... I miss you!
Ya! Since were both too busy to get in the car to see each other, we can keep up this way!!
I got the Shower invite, ADORABLE!!
and what did it mean by "formal"
Should I have my mom ship out my prom dress??
Yeah! I was wondering when you would join! Are you having a boy or girl? can't remember.
hey kara! its been so long since i've seen you! your little guys is huge, and i cant believe your having anther! congrats, thats so exciting for you guys!
Post a Comment