9.22.2007

The Haircut...

After girly name calling from Go-dad and his uncles I finally gave in and Austin got the long awaited (by others) "summer buzz"... by the way, it still feels like summer here in FLA. Even though Sam and I would really like to grow his hair long... I just can't get past the awkward length stage. I'd like to say this is the LAST buzz... but check back in a few months when we are back at that awkward length! He is so dang cute with the buzz cut how can I resist... maybe it's because he looks more like his dad!

Austin hates getting his haircut as much as I hate seeing all the long months of growth fall to the floor. We had to bribe him with the lollipop to even allow the clippers to get near him. As you can see it didn’t really work!

Before the Cut...


Aunt Shelly would really like it if I had left the wicked skullet...

Austin would have fit in real nice here in St. Cloud... a popular style with the hicks... leaving just bangs on a boy and shaving the rest! Cute huh...


After the cut! Could there be a more handsome boy....

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute!!

Shelly Hyde said...

The most darling little guy. I love him with or without hair.

laura said...

he is so dang cute!
good thing "go-dad and the uncles" haven't see my kid with his long locks :)

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

Sam and Kara-

Now what is wrong with long hair? You better believe I'm growing my boys hair out (if he ever starts to grow any).

Hey guys ... what a cute little guy and congradulations for baby number duece on the way.