10.19.2007

Our little Cowboy

Sis. Olsen brought her horses over to the 47 acres on Saturday and let Austin and the Melick girls take a ride. Austin REALLY enjoyed every second of his time on the horses!

Could there be a more adorable cowboy out there?

Riding horses runs deep in this kids blood. Daddy is thinking how fun a horse would be for Christmas! I sure do miss Hickory... (Hickory was my horse that my dad sold while I was away at school!)


3 comments:

laura said...

i miss hickory too. :) i think a horse for christmas would be a GREAT idea! :) i will be over the next day :)

Shelly Hyde said...

Oh how i love that little cowboy! He is so handsome.

Brooke said...

Mason loves horses, but is absolutely terrified to go near them. I guess my dreams of a little cowboy are in the future. Yeah for baby girls!