11.25.2007

I'm dying over PINK!

Last Saturday my sisters and most amazing neighbor, Linnea threw me the most darling baby shower. We had so much fun! Shelly spear headed the shindig and did a GREAT job! She had the all guest embellish onesies which turned out so cute! Kate will defiantly have lots of adorable things to wear!

The food was delicious… a pregnant girl couldnt’t have asked for more chocolate! They served fondue for dinner along with the famous Book Club Salad (for those of you who haven’t tried it I’m so sorry, but it is the most amazing salad EVER). After a few unsuccessful attempts at the cheese fountain they finally resorted to a crock pot. For those of you who are fondue savvy… the cheese fondue and chocolate fountain rivaled Melting Pot! Not to mention we had delicious things to dip into both. We were however eating chocolate fondue for Sunday dinner also because there was so much… YUM!!!

I just want to thank my darling sisters and Linnea for throwing an amazing shower for my little girl and me! Seriously Linnea there has never been a better neighbor known to a girl than you! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
the amazing Linnea The Purple girls...
promise we didn't plan it!
All the Aunties (minus 1/2 of them ) Vanessa after being splattered
with cheese the 2nd time

Aunt Emily made this darling quilt for little kitty!



The girls with Mom! This women is on her 30th grandchild by the way!

5 comments:

Shelly Hyde said...

I want more chocolate

erica said...

so cute kara! You look great. still can't believe you are having your second! love it!

Lindsay said...

I'm so sad I couldn't come! I'm sorry! Do you want to get together before she pops out though? I don't mind driving down there one day if you want to hang? I'm sure Wyatt and Austin would love to play! Just let me know!

Linnea said...

It was so much fun! I never had a baby shower, so giving them to others is a blast!!!

Shannon said...

you all look beautiful!!