Kate Jo Haught
So adorable! Congrats again. Now I can put up pics and not feel bad!!!
Darling Darling. It'll be so fun to see what a beautiful little girl she becomes.
oh kara, she is precious! austin looks so happy with his little sister. how fun.
I LOVE HER AND CANNOT WAIT TO GET THESE LITTLE AUNTIE HANDS ON HER!!
Congrats Sam and Kara, I can't wait to see her in person! She is BEAUTIFUL!
those are great pics, what facial expression she has...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So adorable! Congrats again. Now I can put up pics and not feel bad!!!
Darling Darling. It'll be so fun to see what a beautiful little girl she becomes.
oh kara, she is precious! austin looks so happy with his little sister. how fun.
I LOVE HER AND CANNOT WAIT TO GET THESE LITTLE AUNTIE HANDS ON HER!!
Congrats Sam and Kara, I can't wait to see her in person! She is BEAUTIFUL!
those are great pics, what facial expression she has...
Post a Comment