1.30.2008

a funny farm?


The Haught Family Farm
3 hens / 1 rooster
2 finches (4 layed eggs)
2 parakeets
1 dog
1 kitten
10 black angus heifers/ 1 b.a. bull / 1 b.a. steer and a new baby bull calf...
(3 heifers prego)... The cows are really Go-dad's but Sam loves "his" cows
3 fish
The man of the yard... and his women (it's hard to capture a shot of a chicken on the loose.)
Pretty sure Sam didn't tell me they were a breading pair...


This picture is a little out dated.. we now have 4 eggs

Introducing
Minnie the Meow

Austin REALLY REALLY REALLY loves his "meow"

Ohh, how nice of him to share his paci (yeah i know he still has a paci)

My theory is if she didn't like it she would run from him...

9 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm just glad that Mason isn't the only one who tortures kittens. He sits on my in-laws cat like a horse and picks him up by his neck and throws him.

Linnea said...

Too bad you dont still have the raccoon!

Sam said...

Slowly but surely I am following in the footsteps of my mentor Ace Ventura.

Lindsay said...

I give Minnie a month...

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

Wow... that cat seems celestial!

Erika Anderson said...

Today....avery again said, "I want a kitty, mom!" talk to your dad, dear!

Eva and Joey said...

If only you guys had an animal, or ten, Austin might learn how to be around some!

laura said...

i love austin holding that kitty! i am trying to talk nick into a puppy :)

Leah W said...

I cannot believe that video...HILARIOUS!!! kara I didn't even get to see your other kitty while i was there! Leah