One of my newest obsessions is baby leggings. They are genius! You don’t have to worry about pulling off tights or pants to change a diaper. I love love love these things.
Oh I love the babylegs too! I'm glad you found my blog! Your little family is so cute... and I love your little girl's name :). I found the airplane fabric at a store near my parents in California called Tall Mouse. It's just some random craft store, I found it in the remnants section of all places! I'm hoping to pay Emily and Daniel a visit some time in May so hopefully I'll get to see you and meet your kids!
3 comments:
i also am obsessed! if Goldie is wearing them and john gets a hold of her... he takes them off her...silly john.
Yeah- I have a girl, I can buy things like that! We have the same drama with Mason and the binky!
Oh I love the babylegs too! I'm glad you found my blog! Your little family is so cute... and I love your little girl's name :). I found the airplane fabric at a store near my parents in California called Tall Mouse. It's just some random craft store, I found it in the remnants section of all places! I'm hoping to pay Emily and Daniel a visit some time in May so hopefully I'll get to see you and meet your kids!
Post a Comment