10.03.2008

Growing up in the Munns family...

things/kids weren't always prim and proper but I had the BEST childhooda girl could ask for. My parents were to die for and brother and sisters were/are the coolest! I hope I can provide as an amazing childhood for my kids as I had! Here's a peek into everyday life with 12 kids!

the whole family... before Jordan was born. Sorry
Jordy couldnt find one with you in it.

Mom and the girls

Shelly

Our childhood wrapped up in one picture... Erika Shelly

Collin Wayne Dan Jacob Erika Leah Shelly

Mexican Shelly Kara Leah

Mom & Little Girls

Shelly Kara
Shelly Kara

freaky eyed Vanessa Wayne Jacob baby Shelly
yeah baby Erika
Dan baby Jordan
Erika Dan Jacob
Collin Leah baby Shelly

Shelly Kara

11 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I'm stealing these for my blog!

Heidi said...

OMIGOSH! That picture of Shelly in the buggie looks so much like Goldie!! She's definitely her mother's daughter!

Shelly Hyde said...

I love it!!! i love them all! Keep them coming.

Shelly Hyde said...

I love it!!! i love them all! Keep them coming.

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

By the way... Kate is your clone.

erica said...

those pictures make me want to have a big family. so cute! kate looks just like you as a little one.

Lindsay said...

Kate looks just like you as a babe. Loved the pics!

laura said...

i love mexican shelly! haha

Leah W said...

WOOO HOOO...I would have copied them all but instead i just sent everyone over to take a look! Seriously...it was the best huh?

abbie said...

ok i am laughing out loud at the one of shelly in the curlers. seriously cracking up. these are soo great.

Tiffany said...

These are AWESOME!