11.16.2008

Its decided...

I have been contemplating this decision for a while now and have finally decided... there is too much of Sam, me and more importantly my darling kids floating around on the World Wide Web for anyone to look at. It's not worth it! Sooo we are duh dudha duh going PRIVATE. We welcome all who have been lookers to continue… Those we know personally and those we don’t please leave a comment and you will be added to the list… or you can email me karahaught@gmail.com Thank you!!!

28 comments:

Lindsay said...

Duh...me

Linzylou62@hotmail.com

I miss you!

Dana Dastrup said...

count me in... danadastrup@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love being a silent blog stalker!

Please add me to the 'list'

-LOL-

:)

Emily Frame said...

yo yo yo

emilykframe@gmail.com

Heidi said...

Leave us listed!! :o) We need to stay in touch somehow!!

csorrough said...

Kara Amber & I read the blog and she uses my email for the blog so just add srsuenos@hotmail.com. Thanks! I debated doing the same thing but unfortunaltely we have so many non computer friendly family members adding another step would probably be too much for them to bare. Tell Sam I said hello.
Chris Sorrough

Jordan & Shanda said...

I love you.

laura said...

add me :)

abbie said...

me too! abbiemckinnon at yahoo dot com

Eva and Joey said...

We want in on this partay! evaandjoey@hotmail.com

erica said...

dont forget about me.
erica156@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!

Jill said...

Hi Kara, It's Jill, Emily's cousin. I'd love to still come by and check out your blog every now and then. We are thinking of going private as well... I just haven't pulled the trigger yet. My email is jilldtanner@gmail.com

p.s. your family is very cute :) something about those kate's...

Tiffany said...

Count me in, Kara!

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

Hey Kara we would still like to visit as well. -Trevor
roxyfoster@hotmail.com

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

Hey Kara, we would like like to stay in touch. -Trevor
roxyfoster@hotmail.com

Noah, your Florida Friend said...

Good decision (did I spell that right?) I want in. Thanks. Noahyjohn@aol.com

Brooke said...

brookemcarter@gmail.com

Tiff and Dan said...

tiffclark1@gmail.com

The Warneke's said...

add me :)
cb42x@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Please invite me!
amyswor@hotmail.com

Jaeson Roundy said...

Of course, us.

Paityn Ann said...

Paitynwoods21@hotmail.com

Paityn Ann said...

Paitynwoods21@hotmail.com

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

ashleighhansen44@hotmail.com

Carie said...

Hi, I'm Sam's cousin Carie (Karen is my mom)and I like to follow all of the Haught blogs, so add me if you could. Thanks! Carie Vercelli

{lindy baker cakes} said...

i would love to be added. lindyandmatt@gmail.com

Nicole Christensen said...

memmemememememem! thanks! you have me email.