3.19.2009

ahh there they are...

I have spent over a $100 on pacis for my girl and can never find any of them!!
Ha this is why... cleverly stashed away!!



6 comments:

Jordan & Shanda said...

She is a such kitten! I'm workin on updates!

abbie said...

so funny! i have this dilemma too. i have found them underneath her carseat in the car. no idea how she gets them there. always a pleasant surprise though! kate is too cute.

Heidi said...

Another reason I don't use them . . . too hard to keep track of.

Dana Dastrup said...

Oh my gosh she is so dang cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!

K Jo it's time for you to come visit us!! We miss you back home!

Shelly Hyde said...

love that fancy little paci Kat

Jordan & Shanda said...

I blogged! Now I wanna meet Penny. gotta love that name.