6.01.2009

October 15th...

... is the day our new little princess is scheduled to arrive.
We can't wait to meet our new little girl!

7 comments:

erica said...

AHH!!! i've been waiting for this announcement. how fun for baby girl haught and hyde! CONGRATS!

Aubrey said...

I knew it! There is something weird going on here. Everyone (except one) that I know that is prego and due this year is having a girl!!! Just in my family there is 6! Congratulations!! That will be so fun!

Shelly Hyde said...

YEHA! we are the luckiest moms ever! cant wait for round 2 of little princesses.

The Warneke's said...

Congratulations on another baby girl!! Austin is sure to have his hands full with all these beautiful sisters running around!

Linnea said...

So, the round of boys is over and now its back to the girls! I'm so excited for you...and little Kate to have a best friend to grow up with!

Emily Frame said...

i can't believe you waited this long to tell! that is some serious discipline.

congrats!

Haught said...

Congrats! That will be so fun for you and Shelly to have little girls together again. I love it.