Every day leading up to this glorious moment Austin would ask like 27 times…. Monny, are we going to ride the green bus? My answer had to be NOT YET… if I tried to say not today, on Saturday or just plain NO he would quickly correct me… no not yet monny, not yet!!!
waiting at publix for the green bus to pick us up
these faces explain a lot of what he was feeling when the bus pulled up
... so so excited!!
a green bus that looks like a train… the only thing that could have made his day more is if an airplane was flying right beside us. I’m pretty sure the regular riders on this SCAT were so confused why we parked our car got on the public transportation bus and got off 2 stops later at our other car. Our boy loves green, buses, trains and airplanes. It was well worth our $1.25/per adult to see him so happy.
Thanks Shelly for the set up!
Thanks Shelly for the set up!








5 comments:
how cute is this? austin's face is priceless.
You're welcome... I'm just glad you finally took him so that I could stop feeling guilty every time he saw the green bus and asked for a ride on it.
that is so cute...oh russell!
that is so cute! he thinks he is big time now.
I was looking at the pics again...I LOVE Austin's cocked up foot...he is so excited! Too Cute!
Post a Comment