I know I've posted this picture before but i just ran across it again.
She is just beautiful! Beautiful in every way. She is exactly the woman I'm trying to be! So caring, giving, positive, selfless, talented, uplifting and every other quality any woman wants to possess. I'm so lucky to have her as my mother and almost my best friend (I already picked my bestie in Sam's b-day post...please see below)!
i'm just so sad she didn't save that amazing shirt for me!! i bet my dad picked it out.

5 comments:
thought I was your best friend? that's what you said on the post about me.
what about me... i thought i was your best friend?... she is a dream. love that mother dear
I can totally see all of you girls in her. It's amazing how you all look so much like her but so individual too. She's beautiful!
what am I...chopped liver...out of sight, out of mind????
I made some edits to the post
Post a Comment