2.18.2008

Cruisin' 2008

2 weekends ago we embarked on the 3rd annual Bogin, Munns & Munns firm cruise. How quickly you forget the way you feel walking off the boat... we look forward to round 4 next year?!?
Sam swears he will never be caught on a cruise ship again... but those were his words last Feb. The last 3 cruises we went on the water got so rough that we weren't able to "tender the ship" and go to the private island.
Rough Waters = Sick and Miserable Sam
2 or 3 days after the cruise Sam still had his sea legs and was suffering from vertigo.

Aw, cute little sleepy cousins hitchin' a ride together.

Dinner the first night.


Walking around NASStAU


Pretty much explains it all! (sam enjoying the food... not really and
Me just happy to be cruisin')

A little b.ball to keep in shape!

Roaming the decks of the Sovereign



Our little cruiser girl!

Farewell Dinner... Stalin from India will be missed!

Thank you Dad and all you hard workers at BMM that made this possible... till next year!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I got Kate's anouncement! She is so cute and you always look way to good for a mother of two. I'm scared I will live without makeup and in my pajamas for the first three months.

Shelly Hyde said...

wow... another year... another cruise.

Sarah said...

tell sam that now he knows what it's like to be pregnant!

glad you had fun anyway

laura said...

i have kate on my fridge :) that was a cute announcement! we are getting the internet at our house tomorrow so i will be posting away on my awesome computer. you can make these picture books (pick a design, add captions) and i already made 3 but i need the internet to send them in i guess. needless to say...i am dying over it lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Kara!!!!Long time no see, I can't believe I came across you and your entire family on this website! You look great and look sooo happy with your husband. And your kids are absolutely adorable! I'd love to get back in touch with you...give me a shout! My email is steffigrl418@yahoo.com (I'm not sure if this post is public, so I don't wanna put my phone number), send me an email and let me know how your doing! Hope all is well!

~Stefanie Lukasik