Kitty with her newest cousin Tee.
Finally someone posts pictures!!! He is adorable! And Kitty looks huge next to him!!!
Babies, babies, babies!!! I love it! Another comment for your enjoyment.
thanks for posting....i will do it eventually. you know how it is!
I'm waiting for pictures of Sam in his speedo and you in your brazilian bikini on the cruise....when will you be posting those?
i want to here how your son went from Austin Dale to Russy Robson.
those are some great pictures of tee.
ohh cute baby tee
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Finally someone posts pictures!!! He is adorable! And Kitty looks huge next to him!!!
Babies, babies, babies!!! I love it! Another comment for your enjoyment.
thanks for posting....i will do it eventually. you know how it is!
I'm waiting for pictures of Sam in his speedo and you in your brazilian bikini on the cruise....when will you be posting those?
i want to here how your son went from Austin Dale to Russy Robson.
those are some great pictures of tee.
ohh cute baby tee
Post a Comment