nothing really interesting happening here...
no gators in the pool or crazy antics to report so here it is...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, repost these instructions on you blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. it's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and i'll come to you blog and leave one about you. if you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
4 comments:
A memory of you that I have is when we came to Florida for your wedding. It was such an amazing day & to see you so beautiful & so happy about life was amazing!! To get to know your family a little better & to see the "farm" was awesome!! I love you sweetheart!
ummm definitely "sleeping over" at your house in longwood which would either end in A- someone taking me home/my dad picking me up or B- me sleeping in your parents bed so i could make it till morning. also, busting my head open on the gate at that same house....resulting in stitches.
One of my favorite memories and probably not one of your favorites is when we were all riding home in dad's caddy and were pretending to stage messages for a "multiple inbox answering machine" for all of us at home (the new and coolest thing at the time)....yea.....I could still get some tears out of that one...and needless to say the AKC is no longer your forwarding # cause the poodle stage didn't last long!
i was actually going to write about the AKC... there are so many funny things that have happened to us. I guess one of my favorites was the time we had in Hawaii... one time i can remember was the late night Video Tape mission where we found Wu hooking with with april or was it holly. That was pretty sweet. But not as sweet as jumping off spitting falls... or Jack A falls. But a close second to that was the Camp outon the West Side and waking up to Ripper Rock sitting sitting right next to our pillows. But besides Hawaii I'd have to say most of my fun and cool memories have you in them.. i think think Ready to Run is a good one too... maybe we should give our men a taste of that?
Post a Comment