7.17.2008

Why did the gator cross the drive way?

...to get to the POOL!!!!
Where's Waldo?

Ahh there he is...

Florida at it's finest! We came home today to this little guy sun bathing by the front door. So naturally Shelly and I jump out to try to catch it...even though it was only a baby... still an alligator and a bit scary!! We finally left it there in the bushes by the front door.


Later that night Ryan and family went over to swim...after swimming in the pool for a while Rob notice that the gator was IN THE POOL WITH THEM!!! All growing up i had a recurring nightmare that i was stuck in the pool with mean nasty gators that would chase my around and try to eat me.

7 comments:

Shelly Hyde said...

Florida life is grand

laura said...

man that looks exciting! :)

Erika Anderson said...

OH MAN! I wish we were there for that! So was James the one who finally caught it?

Eva and Joey said...

Remind me to check for gators next time I'm at the Munns pool!!

Lindsay said...

I second that, next time I come down I'll have to make a thorough sweep of the pool before I dive in!

Tiffany said...

Are you kidding me?!? And I was afraid of the LAKE!

Emily Frame said...

why no blog Kara Jo?