I tried to teach Austin how to dive... fancy!
SOOOOoooo funny!
Ok, Wyatt and I just watched that 10 times, and Wyatt is sure that he's gonna try it today. Yea, we really need to get together! Maybe we'll come down next week to go swimming.I'll call you and we'll set it up!
LOVE IT....Duce was laughing his head off!
Jo said,"Oh Aussy". I love his pink life jacket!
No way! The legs. I love that! Thank you Austin.
Ok now that is just about the cutest and funniest thing!
just so you know...we watch this EASILY 20 times a day. Avery tried a dive "Austin style" today at the pool
Post a Comment
7 comments:
SOOOOoooo funny!
Ok, Wyatt and I just watched that 10 times, and Wyatt is sure that he's gonna try it today. Yea, we really need to get together! Maybe we'll come down next week to go swimming.
I'll call you and we'll set it up!
LOVE IT....Duce was laughing his head off!
Jo said,"Oh Aussy". I love his pink life jacket!
No way! The legs. I love that! Thank you Austin.
Ok now that is just about the cutest and funniest thing!
just so you know...we watch this EASILY 20 times a day. Avery tried a dive "Austin style" today at the pool
Post a Comment