6.30.2008

taggy taggers

3 Joys
1. My family… my babe and my cutest kids (also my sister/sister-in-laws, brothers/brother-in-laws, mom & dad, etc.)
2. Going out to dinner… I love going out to dinner
3. A really good surprise. I enjoy surprising other just as much as being surprised.

3 Fears
1. Criminals… all kinds. I am terrified of child molesters. When Sam is not here I go through all the scenarios of what I would do if someone was in my house and tried to…
2. Driving up on a car accident and seeing someone in my family involved in it…especially Sam.
3. My children not making good choice when their older.

3 Goals
1. To get a degree of some sort.
2. finish my “projects/to-do’s” (long term and short) scrap booking, sewing, organize all our picture, etc.
3. Be better about writing in my journal

3 Obsessions
1. Sam and my Kids… (and the rest of my family)
2. My floors… I sweep them like twice a day… I obsess about my kitchen in general. I HATE having dishes sitting in my sink and my dishwasher is loaded in a certain way… I wash all the dishes by hand first. The cups go one place, bottles in another, plates one way and the silverware is a process in its self.
3. Diet Coke… sevs… yeyah!!!

3 Randoms
1. I have a 9mm in my closet whenever I get really scared I run and get it… don’t worry I wouldn’t just randomly shoot it!
2. I really want to become a photographer
3. I LOVE watching shows like Gangland, Inside, Intervention… I had to quit watching Forensic Files because I would get too scared!

I TAG...
Emily Munns
Vanessa Quigley.... GET A BLOG!!!
anyone who wants to do it... I want to read it!

6 comments:

laura said...

Kara be a photographer with me!!! Lets do it! :)
I have nightmares every night because I watch Forensic Files and Gangland! I love them!
Nick will be out of town starting on the 9th to the 20th maybe so let's get together! I want you and Shelly to come see the house one day!

Erika Anderson said...

ditto on Vanessa getting a blog!

Shelly Hyde said...

i have been really scared in your house... and i have gone to the trusty 9mm

Eva and Joey said...

Just wanted to say that I tagged you a while ago and you completely ignored it...thanks...Do you only answer tags from family?...it isn't that bad, right?

Jaeson Roundy said...

Hey, this is Sarah. I just did this same tag today, but it was from a different friend. Funny. It must be really circulating. It's nice to read up about you.

Roundy Crew said...

How's your mom doing? Did that Father's Day scare turn out ok?