6.14.2008
a thought...
Shelly, my mom and I were out to lunch this past week. While we were together the usual conversation arose about how much we love our children. Like any mother would we cried! I remember telling Shelly right before she had Goldie that when she became a mother life will make sense. Now she knows what I was talking about. Looking back… before I met Sam, I wonder what the heck was I doing. I feel like I was just wondering around life. Then when we found each other life suddenly made sense. I found the perfect man of my dreams. I felt so fulfilled. Now looking back on married (kidless) life I can help but think WHAT WAS I (WE) DOING… I feel like we were wondering around life together. Now that I have my husband and my kids I feel like I have such purpose. Life finally makes sense!!! I have the most darling, perfect husband and kids. I AM so fulfilled. I could never have comprehended how it would feel like to be a mother. I am the most blessed woman that has ever lived. The greatest part of this whole plan is that my darling sister who was sitting next to me and my lovely mother sitting on the other side during this conversation both feel the exact same way as I do about their husbands and children. What a Wonderful Life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We truly are so blessed.
aidan is my purpose :)
call me and come over :) i lost my phone/your number so i need it again. or my email is mrs-stark@hotmail.com :)
I agree with all that you said!
I love your new blog. i think i need an update.
Kara...LOVE IT ...totally just love it! I know exactly what you are talking about...only I could never put it into words...you are so articulate and darling...I am so glad that you posted that! How lucky am I to have such amazing baby sisters!!
Post a Comment