The Participants
Leah & Eleanor Rachelle & Goldie
Kate & Me
We said the next time we got together we would do and we did it! If I had been by myself I would have chickened out. As soon as I put the car in park I started getting really nervous!
We said the next time we got together we would do and we did it! If I had been by myself I would have chickened out. As soon as I put the car in park I started getting really nervous!
The Process
The Product



the virgin lobes





my cutest lovely!!!
3 comments:
What a great shot of that big trap of hers.
I want to do it so bad, but Shawn is completely against it... he even went so far as to say it's like tatooing our baby. He just doesn't understand...
Oh my little prinny prin prin! I love (and miss) that mouth!
Post a Comment