6.26.2008

A fishing affair

I should have know that as much as my babe loves to fish my son would feel the same. I bought Austin a little plastic fishing pole, one with a magnet on the end and some fish with the magnets in the mouth, he LOVED IT. He wouldn't put it down for days. We had to take it in the car, in stores, EVERYWHERE we went the fishing pole was with us. Our fishing FHE night was so so much fun!

the 1st fish of the night

Sam and I caught one at the exact same time!!.. we really are meant to be

Austin caught and reeled this one in all by himself!

my babe is the real deal... licking the knot!

2 comments:

Emily Frame said...

ahh memories, it reminds me of your first date!

Erika Anderson said...

Oh....I wish we could join in a fishing FHE!! I miss "russy"