Look at those little teeth!!! So cute...where areyou, Millenia?
kara where do you get all these darling little headbands with the huge bows? i love them! let me know.
yes i would love to do the classes with you...where?? give me some details :)
Kara, Your little girl is so cute but that's not why I'm writing. Can I have Sam's email? Can you just leave it on our blog? Thanks.
Noah, we might be willing to betroth her to Wyatt. Sam's email is samhaught@gmail.com.
I love that little kit... on of course that rust
She is so cute! She has the biggest smiles.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Look at those little teeth!!! So cute...where areyou, Millenia?
kara where do you get all these darling little headbands with the huge bows? i love them! let me know.
yes i would love to do the classes with you...where?? give me some details :)
Kara,
Your little girl is so cute but that's not why I'm writing. Can I have Sam's email? Can you just leave it on our blog? Thanks.
Noah, we might be willing to betroth her to Wyatt. Sam's email is samhaught@gmail.com.
I love that little kit... on of course that rust
She is so cute! She has the biggest smiles.
Post a Comment