9.16.2008

more and more teeth...






She is a bad girl! She won't stop growing up... now to add to the 2 bottom teeth she already has, she now has her 2 front teeth in and both side tops pushing through. I just noticed today that she has another bottom tooth in. AW poor kitty!

6 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THAT GIRL! I die for her!

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

I love the little squinty eye!

laura said...

man she looks so much bigger already. i have been baby hungry lately :)

Emily Frame said...

such a happy little girl. i can't wait to meet her one day.

csorrough said...

What a cutie! Hope all is well in Melbourne. You are truly missed here. I know Saegar really misses Sam right about now! Well we just wanted to say hi and we're excited we found your blog. We're updating ours and posting links to all our friends including you. Feel free to check us out at littleby-little@blogspot.com.

Roundy Crew said...

I need to meet your little Kitty. She looks so fat and happy! She must be so fun.