2.05.2009

A January Day in the Sunshine State




i love babe riding in his top siders...


The day ended kinda badly for the boy...
1st bad idea: he was riding his bike around the ramp
2nd bad idea: he didn't have his helmet on

While he was round the back side Sam took a spill sending the board up the ramp and about 6ft in the air. The board came down and hit him on the top of the head. We are so lucky it didn't send him to the hospital!!!

5 comments:

Shelly Hyde said...

Oh that little rusty guy with his ice

Heidi said...

Oohh, the comfort of the blankie.

The Warneke's said...

I love Austin's video debut! I wish Lance would wear knee and elbow pads..He always says he can't bend when there on lol.

Erika Anderson said...

my kids are all mesmorized by this video....Duce is convinced at one point he hears Austin ask "where is Duceth"

The Warneke's said...

So I just went your page to show Lance Austin's video...

Lance: "Is that a girl skateboarding?, Click on her picture!"

Me: "Yeah, thats Austin's mom, Kara"

Lance: "NO WAY! HIS MOM SKATEBOARDS??? I TOLD YOU YOUR NOT COOL MOM!"

Just wanted you to know that in my sons eyes, your a RAD mom! lol. Maybe you can teach me some of your moves! lol.