1.21.2009

the badest girls

Golds, thanks for showing my innocent baby girl all the fun to be had with a toilet bowl...

Shelly and I heard lots of laughter coming from the baby moniter... and this is what we found. SICK

11 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

would love to watch it....but says its a private video.

laura said...

oh man i love how goldie is licking it off her fingers lol

Heidi said...

That just makes me MORE thankful that none of my kids (so far) have ever shown an 'unnatural' interest for the toilet. lol

Jordan & Shanda said...

Wow. That is abolutely disgusting!! Goldie was drinking toilet water!!!

The Warneke's said...

ah ha ha ha! These two little trouble makers are way too adorable!! I love how they both starting splashing frantically when they hear your voices! & LOL @ Goldie licking her fingers! Hey, at least there wasn't a little extra surprise in the water. THAT would have been SICK! lol.

Shelly Hyde said...

As for the "unnatural" interest my child has in playing in water... Is it also unnatural that she likes to play in the sprinkler, enjoys baths and swimming in pools... Is it weird that she likes to play in toilet water water? Disgusting... Yes... Unnatural... I'd say not. It was pretty funny to find what all the laughter was about. And heidi, don't feel bad if little James takes a liking to the John.;)

Erika Anderson said...

ah, yes! nothing like a quick sip of water to quench a parched laughing little girl throat! ANd I love kitty's jeans!

Erika Anderson said...

And I saw kit so a few licks, too!

Linnea said...

That is too funny! Be thankful you have a clean toilet!

erica said...

what silly girls. they sure look like they are having fun!

Emily Frame said...

they are going to be up to something for the rest of their adult lives-- i am sure you realize!