Shelly and I where here about to pull the trigger on option #2 but got cold feet... What is the general consensus?
Grow out or Cut
Here's what we are working with...
Here's what we are working with...
Option #1
Option #2
Cut into a long A-Line
Please leave your input... I want to hear every one's opinions...






11 comments:
You're too cute! I say go with option # 2!!!
ps. Your favorite flops are on sale at Target.com for $10
i'm a lifetime advocate of long hair. i cut mine short and spent the last 3 years growing it out again.
but gwyneth's is fabulous-- so you're good either way! helpful aren't i?
oh man this is a hard one...i say cut it, your hair will always grow back. BUT, i cut mine and now want it long which has been a slow slow process. sooo...basically im no help. either way your a babe!
O.k... So I have been doing some serious thinking about this one!(i really have nothing better to do here in BV!) And I go with option #2 because you kinda already had #1 just not as styled... So. I vote #2 and you can always work your way to #1... Jordy also votes #2! I wish I was there!!!!
I love a cute short haircut and if my hair would cooperate...I'd be gwen right now...for me...it always want what I don't have. When my hair is short, I look at long hair and die over it...when its long, all I can see are cute short cuts. I say cut it...your hair grows like a weed. What does sam think?
oh man sam is not going to like number two!! lol orrrr maybe he willll! i love how shelly is still wanting someone to get this haircut!!! :)
go with number two. You have had long hair since I've known you. It's time for a new do. You will look beautiful either way but you will never know until you give it a try!
My vote is on two, too, because you have had long hair before - an it wasn't that long ago. And I've never seen your hair short (and it's not really that short).
But also... be prepared to straighten it everyday if you want it to look like that everyday!
cut it! it's worth a try for sure. i think it will be cute on you.
I say cut it! that's whats fun about being a girl...change things up for awhile and it'll always grow back!
miss you, and can't wait to see your new doo.
#2!!!
Post a Comment