You really do look dahling. Scary little picture of me.
Just had to tell you I love it! I think you would look good with just about any do...Hot Mama!
Very cute! I love it!
Besides the fact that you could pull off any hair style, the new cute looks great!
love the hair! i bet it's so much easier-well, maybe not it still looks pretty long to me ...how fun to have a sister who does hair! good job shelly!
love the cut. so flattering. so blunt. so clean. so HOT.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You really do look dahling. Scary little picture of me.
Just had to tell you I love it! I think you would look good with just about any do...Hot Mama!
Very cute! I love it!
Besides the fact that you could pull off any hair style, the new cute looks great!
love the hair! i bet it's so much easier-well, maybe not it still looks pretty long to me ...how fun to have a sister who does hair! good job shelly!
love the cut. so flattering. so blunt. so clean. so HOT.
Post a Comment