I was talking to Austin last night while standing across the room and he got this really freaked out look on his face and then said...
"Munny you belly is really so big!"
I said " I know... do you know why my belly is soo big?"
A: "Yeah, cause you got lots of babies in there!"
ME: laughing so hard (as i walked across the room) "you're right i do have a baby in my belly"
A: "Munny your belly is too big to walk with"
I must have been waddling across the room. I've been doing a lot of that lately!
6 WEEKS LEFT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

8 comments:
please tell me that isnt a picture of you....unless you DO have lots of babies in there!
I told you not to post this bikini shot of me...
That is one crazy belly!!! How can she be vertical??? And it's also crazy that you have six weeks left!!! And that's if you make it to your due date!!!!
i love it! and does he really call you munny? so funny. he's a cutie.
So--that's hillarious!! I won't get to see you before you have her!! I want to see prego pics of you. ♥
I want to see prego pics too! so funny :)
oh my that looks like it hurts!!!
I've decided this pic has been photo-shopped! there is no way that's a real belly!
Post a Comment