AH! hooray hooray I am so happy for you! let the prayers begin :)= can't wait to see this little person :)
I am so excited for you! What a surprise!
YES! hope everything goes perfectly!
ahh...oh my gosh, so excited! can't wait to see pics!
woo hoo! i need pictures!
I hope everything goes smoothly! I'll be thinking about you all day!
Kara thats awesome that you got a picture of this. Pretty sure it was Exactly 1 hour after you called me to tell me your water had broke. You were a REAL woman yesterday. Good WOrk Little Sister.
Congrats!! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
AH! hooray hooray I am so happy for you! let the prayers begin :)= can't wait to see this little person :)
I am so excited for you! What a surprise!
YES! hope everything goes perfectly!
ahh...oh my gosh, so excited! can't wait to see pics!
woo hoo! i need pictures!
I hope everything goes smoothly! I'll be thinking about you all day!
Kara thats awesome that you got a picture of this. Pretty sure it was Exactly 1 hour after you called me to tell me your water had broke. You were a REAL woman yesterday. Good WOrk Little Sister.
Congrats!! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment