10.02.2009

She's here!

Our sweet little pumpkin came early.

Charlotte Louise Haught
September 30th 7:56pm
7lbs 6ounces
19 3/4 inches








Mmm we love her and can't get enough!
More pictures to come.

-- Posted from my iPhone

12 comments:

erica said...

mmm is right...i can just smell that newborn smell. wish i could hold her right this second.

congrats!

Aubrey said...

CONGRATS! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! PLEASE let me know if there is ANYTHING that I can do.

Shelly Hyde said...

Oh that little doll. She is a sweet little thing. I love love love her.

abbie said...

so cute! i have been waiting to see these pics. she is so adorable.

The Fredericks said...

she is GORGEOUS! congrats- I am so happy that everyone is great :)

Eva and Joey said...

Soo happy for you guys! And she is such a cutie! Please eat her up!

Samuel and Camille said...

AWW, Kara she is adorable... Love the name Charlotte... So happy for you and your family!!!

Unknown said...

She is soooo cute! She makes me want another one right now!

Lindsay said...

Congrats you guys, she is beautiful, I love her already!

Robert Sullivan said...

Charlotte... How cute! She is SO adorable!! Congratulations!

Dana Dastrup said...

She is GORGEOUS just like her momma!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Leah W said...

okay so that last picture looks like maggie....I am going to post new pictures soon!!! LOVE HER!! Good blogging!