10.22.2009

Here we've been since 3:50am. It's now 5:00am and Lottie is in it for the long haul. The man that is usually sleeps next me has taken temporary residents in austin's room. How am I going to survive tomorrow trying to mother two other very rumbuncious kids.... Not sure... Lots of diet coke will help.




-- Posted from my iPhone

5 comments:

The Fredericks said...

Lottie is Gorgeous- hopefully soon she will figure out the sleep thing- bless you until then :)

Shannon said...

congrats kara! she is a cutie

Aubrey said...

So beautiful!! Gotta love those sleeper gowns! Hope I get to see her soon.

Shelly Hyde said...

oh kur. i am so sorry... but atleast she is so sweet to look at

Haught said...

very cute baby. we really want to see you all soon!
(Levi wrote this because I can't remember the password to my own blog)