Here we go round 3 folks...

About 9am... still awake and going

The pre-baby visitors

the middle of the night... i just can't get enough of my little pumpkin!

post-baby visitors
Charlotte Louise Haught
September 30th
7:56pm
7lbs 6ounces 19 3/4 inches
PERFECT!
and now there are 5
10 comments:
CONGRATS! I can't believe you have three kids!!! I'm still working on my first (9 more weeks!). Charlotte is a beautiful name.
i can't believe you have a big family now...so crazy. was it really six years ago we were in hawaii? i love the picture of austin holding the baby in the corner of the collage.
she is so sweet!
She is so so adorable! you have the cutest little family! I must say you look freakin' amazing!
Congrats to all of you!! Charlotte is a beautiful baby!! I'm so happy for you all. I still plan on dinner for Monday, so can't wait to meet her. Love your blog pictures. Can't believe how fast you got it up!
she's absolutely perfect, congratulations!
Congratulations! Love her name. I think we have a thing for names :) Enjoy your new little babe. And you looks amazing!
-Jill Tanner
i love that your fam is playing racko. like, no big deal, kara's just giving birth. note to self: bring games.
Look at all that hair!!!! I love her. Dash's eyes lit up when he saw her on the screen. I think they already know eachother.
How exciting!! I'm so happy all went well! You look amazing and, to not leave Sam out, he does too! What a happy blessed family!
Um can I just say you look GORGEOUS for having a baby!! LOVE IT and I love that the family just hung out with you!! Good idea on the games!
Post a Comment