#1 "One" (our first fish) lasted 2 months then Austin realized he could put things in the tank.
#2 "Sink" lasted a few weeks till Austin tried to wash him in the sink with soap... That never ends good.
#3 "Skinny" and #4 "Skinny 2" Their lives both ended abrubtly due to similar circumstances.
Hopefully "Flowy" our newest addition will have a longer and safer life.

This doesn't look like the face of a serial fish killler does it?!?

Kittens was along for the ride.
-- Posted from my iPhone
5 comments:
I love it... I love those kiddies.
man i was thinking "austin is about to do bad things to that fish" when i saw his face and then i saw pretty kitty and just lol'ed :)
like kitten face's "diaper"? delaying a carseat cover wash?!
Laughed so hard at Austin's face...it does look like he has something special in mind for that fish...scary!
so so cute! I really think your kids are edible... hope all goes well with this ill fated fish :)
Post a Comment