That office is the worst! I spent 4 hours last year waiting...in August...with 3 kids and a 6 week old. Not my idea of fun. Hope you got him in!
i went to walmart to find that necklace from last night and it was no where to be found.. what?? is it the hottest item in town? if you find them buy me one and i'll pay you the 9 bones..haha.
Saw the 4th pics on Shelly's and I can't believe how grown up Charlotte is!!! I didn't recognize her! Wish you could move back...we miss you!
Good to see you're still alive old friend! miss you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That office is the worst! I spent 4 hours last year waiting...in August...with 3 kids and a 6 week old. Not my idea of fun. Hope you got him in!
i went to walmart to find that necklace from last night and it was no where to be found.. what?? is it the hottest item in town? if you find them buy me one and i'll pay you the 9 bones..haha.
Saw the 4th pics on Shelly's and I can't believe how grown up Charlotte is!!! I didn't recognize her! Wish you could move back...we miss you!
Good to see you're still alive old friend! miss you!
Post a Comment