4.05.2008

1 week... ahhhh

7th Annual Windermere 5k Run Among the Lakes
presented by
Bogin, Munns and Munns
Health Central
The First Academy
Advanced Stucco Design, Inc
Yes, it's for real... Sam and I are running a 5k in one week.
I know to those die hards out there.... 5k is no big deal but for a girl who has refused to run unless being chased her entire life
(I think partly becasue I couldn't even run a mile without stopping)
this is HUGE!
Thanks my lover for believing in me...!
Thanks Bogin, Munns & Munns - We will try to represent!

6 comments:

laura said...

kara can i do this with you!?!? pa pa please.....

Shelly Hyde said...

Yeah baby... lets rock and roll

laura said...

i am SOOO signing up. this makes me really excited! i decided like a week ago i wanted to start running in races and not be scared i can't do it! AND i am signing up for photography classes so if you know anyone who has a camera they want to sell let me know :)

laura said...

hmm i haven't ran in like a month too so this should be interesting but i am going to run to the pier and back home each night this week! are alot of ppl signed up for this?

Linnea said...

I am so disappointed in the happenings of the past month. If it werent for that, I would be running along side of you. Next 5k that happens in our area, you are running with me!

Eva and Joey said...

4 years ago the Windermere 5k was my first road race and look where it got me! I fully expect in 4 years or less you will run a marathon!