Saturday was a very monumental day for the Haught family!
Sam and I finished our first race together.
5K - Check
I was not prepared for the course. I didn’t know that we would be running up sandy hills!!! I seriously almost passed out going up the last hill (seeing black spots probably aren’t a good thing). The description of the race was “hard packed gravel road” which equaled SAND.
5K - Check
I was not prepared for the course. I didn’t know that we would be running up sandy hills!!! I seriously almost passed out going up the last hill (seeing black spots probably aren’t a good thing). The description of the race was “hard packed gravel road” which equaled SAND.
Yes, at some parts it felt like I was running on the beach!
In conclusion I DID IT!!!
In conclusion I DID IT!!!
I ran the whole thing without stopping to walk. A person could have speed walked at my pace towards the end but none the less, I DID NOT WALK!
April 24… it’s on ROUND 2. I think I like it!
April 24… it’s on ROUND 2. I think I like it!
Laura Lisa Shelly Me Anne Emily Erika (front¢er)
For those of you who have been to the Track Shack can appreciate this...
Sam are you ready ? Scary!!







11 comments:
hahah that would not be funny if someone jumped out of the bushes! i ran 3 miles without stopping monday night so i am ready for the next one! i died laughing when i saw that picture of sam on the lepow website lol
erika's picture is my far the most awesome!
No one is prouder of you guys than me! And look you're already doing another one...see I told you it's addicting! I really am starting to sense marathon potential...
bo-yeah! round 2 here we come
ok, so if you do another one...not in April, I am there. Let me know a little bit ahead of time!
Oh! You guys are SO awesome! Running a 5k together! I am loving the family togetherness! way to go!
lets do more! i am doing one this sunday and can't make the one on the 24th but let's RUN FOR THE TREES :)
Good Work! I love running! I ran my first race on thanksgiving and even though it was soooo hard I am going to keep them up!! You guy are cute. My hubs won't run with me :(
Good work! I think that's impressive!
Wow that is awesome Kara!! Good job!! All of your sisters joined in as well... that must have been so fun!
the feelings are mutual. i am already really excited for our double date. whenever it may be.
Post a Comment