
Tonight our F.H.E's activity was “bubble blowing gone WILD”. Austin has become quite obsessed with bubbles lately. He always wants me to fill the kitchen sink up with bubbles to play in while I’m doing the dishes. It’s a little inconvenient but so much fun for him. Tonight we decided to indulge in his obsession and go all out. Forget the tiny stick you get in the bottle. We got him an automatic blower. YEAH, press a button and a fan blows the bubbles for you, rapid fire. Sam wasn’t settled with that. He rushed in and made a huge blower with a wire hanger. I really think Sam had the most fun tonight. He even went as far as to say we should invite another family over and next time and have a contest to see who can blow the biggest bubble! (Sorry for the overload of pics but Sam said I never put any of myself on... so here you go baber)












10 comments:
i think aidan just challenged sam :)
cutest mom. ever.
can we be that family...my kids love bubbles
Only folks loyal to The Cloud are invited. No Virginians
Cute pictures. I love russy's hair!
You have such a cute family! Man you are tiny and so cute after having 2 kids!!!
My husband does security sales so 5 months out of the year we live on the east coast. It's really fun I love it. It just takes some adjusting. 2 years ago we lived in Davie, FL. Is that near you at all? It was gorgeous I loved it.
Sorry I didn't think that worked so I typed it twice!!
What a cute family! Good idea too!
So fun. Good idea with the sink. How did your 5k go?
Post a Comment