5.26.2008

the chop

I did it! FINALLY something new and different!
After seeing the “before” pictures I was SICK. I look like a polygamist wife.
I decided I wanted something different. So we went drastically different.



BEFORE
ahh sickness...
Why didn't anyone tell me I looked like I was straight out of Colorado City


...better pictures to come!

8 comments:

erica said...

kara I love it!!! I've always loved you with bangs!

erica said...

oh and for the record....you did not look like you came straight from colorado city!

Emily Frame said...

sooo cute kara! i love it!

Lindsay said...

Way cute, I love it!

laura said...

aww you are too cute...what does sam have to say about this?? atleast you didn't go too short on him

Linnea said...

i love it....but it never looked bad to begin with!

Shelley said...

You look so cute with you new cut. Probably a little faster to do too.

Roundy Crew said...

Cute before and cuter after. That'll be fun to style.