The bull really gave the boys a run for their money. He was NOT happy about loading up in the trailer. They finally put a rope around his neck, tied it to the truck’s hitch and PULLED him in the trailer. The kids and I were told to stay in the car because he was a real live “raging bull”. Sam was sure that he was going to bust down the shanty little pin he was held up in and kill us all. Luckily there were no casualties.
(they were not allowed to get out of the car so they just leanded out the window to watch)
The girls (jett leand out of the window to take this pic of me) Kate sitting in Austin's car seat watching a movie.
I wish I had gotten pic of him being pulled in but i was too scared to get out of the protection of the car
The blonde girl
















2 comments:
I love all your animal posts!
It really is a zoo over there!!! Love it.
Post a Comment