5.08.2008

Reason # 27

Reason # 27 why I love the great state of Florida.
Bougain Villeas grow here.

The world is a better place because of this plant. I wish it grew everywhere I go.
This is my very favorite plant in the whole wide world! I even love its twisted trunk.
yeah that’s a pretty big statement but it's true!
My dad has a deep love for plants and tress. He is always always buying new trees. Every Saturday he spends it from dawn until dusk planting and landscaping his property.
I love seeing him driving through town with plants blowing in the back of his truck. These Bougain Villeas are right by the gate to the pool so every time we go swimming I get to enjoy them.

3 comments:

Linnea said...

My dad is obsessed with these. When he was here a few weeks ago, all he talked about were them. Everywhere we went, how he wished he could grow them at home and he would move here, just so he could have them!!!! They are beautiful.

Eva and Joey said...

Love them too! Planted two in our pots in front of the house a little over a week ago. Now I just need to figure out if I pronounce it the latin way or the american way...whatever! Tomata/Tomato..remember that conversation?

Shelly Hyde said...

I have to agree with you little sis! I love them too... what is #1-#26?